About Me

Simple and complicated to the extent which you wouldn't want to know.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

sick

Am sick already. This is good cos i like to be sick, but not when im working.
I cannot breathe properly sucks big time. And working back there in far east was great and had happy times and all as usual ^^

But

The baad thing is i got tempted with all the pretty clothes and have the urge to visit those shops and advance my pay to buy them. >:

Overall, i still love working there! Esp with good colleagues. ^^

Anwwwwwwwwwwwww
Pplease take note of this:

*Am selling tics for a mixed age party on the 16th nov at zirca! <: Zirca seldom hold events for underage parties! This might be the first and last one.. so please come tgt and party tgt. ^^^^ FYI: There's already 7 dj comfirmed for that party and it'll be absolute fun i predict! wahahaha so excited! And and the tickets to enter is actually i disc containing mixtape songs!!! Thats damn worth isn't it? Contact me for more details. ^^

Add me on msn or email me at: short_manting@live.com
Or text me at : 90253436

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive